Pursuing Higher and Professional Courses (DMER) Minority Scholarship 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Minority Development Department, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for Pursuing Higher and Professional Courses (DMER) Minority Scholarship 2020-21 from students pursuing MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTH, BOTH, BASLP, BP&O, BSc Nursing, MSc Nursing, BPMT, OPHTHALMIC ASST, OPTOMETRY, PB BSc Nursing and courses affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik. The selected students will receive a total annual course fee of INR 25,000 per annum.
Pursuing Higher and Professional Courses (DMER) Minority Scholarship 2020-21 Deadline30-Apr-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a domicile of Maharashtra
- Have taken admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTH, BOTH, BASLP, BP&O, BSc Nursing, MSc Nursing, BPMT, OPHTHALMIC ASST., OPTOMETRY, PB BSc Nursing
and courses affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik
- Have an annual family income of up to INR 8 lakh
The selected students will receive a total annual course fee of INR 25,000 per annum.
- School leaving certificate
- New applicants need to submit HSC and SSC marksheet (Not applicable for renewal)
- Income certificate of Parents/Form no 16 (In income certificate/Affidavit it should be clear cut mentioned that candidate belongs to the minority community)
- Domicile Certificate
- Student’s PAN card (optional)
- Father’s PAN card
- Mother’s PAN card (optional)
- Aadhar card
- Previous year's marksheet
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application deadline: 30th April 2021
Terms and Conditions
- If the targeted amount of scholarship for a particular minority community is not achieved then other minority community student’s scholarship can be included in it.
- This scheme belongs to Muslim, Buddha, Christian, Jain, Sikh, Parsi, and Jews.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more