Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers' Rights Authority Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers’ Rights Authority invites applications for Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from Master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, " Stability Analysis/Hybrid Seed Production/DUS characterization of Parental Lines for Rice and Cotton". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month and other benefits.
Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers' Rights Authority Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 35 years of age as on the last date of application
- Hold a Master's degree in Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Genetic Resources/ Plant Biotechnology
- Have 2 years of experience on research project post qualification
- Be UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualified
The selected fellows will receive a salary of INR 35,000 per month and HRA (as applicable).
- Academic marksheets/certificates
- Work experience certificate (if any)
- Date of birth proof
- Passport-sized photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application along with all relevant documents via email to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com.
Application deadline: 22nd June 2020
Walk-in-interview: 01st July 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email about the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for joining
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- Age relaxation of five years for SC/ST/woman candidates and three years for OBC can be considered.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more