Project Oriented Chemistry Education (POCE) 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Project Oriented Chemistry Education (POCE) 2019 is inviting applications from 1st-year BSc program (PCM combination preferred) students. The programme will be conducted during the summer vacation for a period of 6 to 8 weeks over three consecutive summers. Selected students are expected to commit to the programme for three years and successful candidates will receive a Diploma in Chemistry from the Centre. The students will receive a fellowship award of INR 10,000 per month. A total of 11 scholarships will be offered.
Project Oriented Chemistry Education (POCE) 2019 DeadlineClosed
Students presently studying in the 1st year B.Sc programme only (preferably with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics [PCM] combination) are eligible to apply.
A fellowship worth INR 10000 per month will be provided to the selected fellows.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Download the application and read the instructions before applying.
Step 2: Provide information on name, address, date of birth, institutional address etc.
Step 3: Provide educational information, answer a few questions, fill information on referees etc.
Step 4: Send the completed form to the address below:
The Academic Coordinator,
Fellowships & Extension Programmes
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific
Research, Jakkur. P.O., Bangalore - 560 064
Note: Applicants have to ensure that the completed application form is accompanied by two confidential reports from the referees (in sealed envelopes) and attested copies of the statement of marks by the Principal sent to the above address.
- Last date for download of application form: February 28, 2019
- Last date for receipt of completed application form: March 8, 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Selected students will be given an opportunity to attend lectures, participate in laboratory projects and research.
- Applicants who complete POCE programme with outstanding performance will be eligible for admission to the MS-PhD programme in the Centre subject to satisfactory performance in the interview.
- The selected candidates will be intimated by email and post.
- Further inquiries or correspondence regarding the application status will not be entertained.
- Mere applying to the programme and satisfying the eligibility criteria does not guarantee selection.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more