PRL Aruna Lal Scholarships 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Aruna Lal Foundation invites applications for PRL Aruna Lal Scholarships 2020 from students studying in class 11. The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage high school students to pursue science and related subjects. The selected 5 students of class 11 will receive a scholarship for a period of two years which can be extended for the 3rd year, subject to the satisfactory performance in a science subject.
PRL Aruna Lal Scholarships 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be studying in the class 11
- Be pursuing science stream in class 11-12
- Be studying in a Higher Secondary School in Gujarat.
The selected students will receive a scholarship for a period of two years.
Documents How can you apply?
The Principals of the Higher Secondary Schools in Gujarat can nominate their students for the scholarship.
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Nominate candidates for the scholarship.
Step 2: Register the school through the school registration form.
Step 3: Fill the form.
Step 4: Mention the name of the nominated students.
Step 5: Submit the form.
- Application Deadline- 24th December 2019
- Screening Test- 5th January 2020
- National Science Day Activities at PRL- 29th February 2020
- A screening test will be conducted for the nominated students in online as well as offline mode
- Through offline mode, it will be OMR-based at 16 different centres in Gujarat
- For online mode, the principal of the school has to opt for it during the registration
- Top 150 students in the merit list will be selected.
- The screening test will be followed by a personal interview by a panel of scientists.
Terms and Conditions
- The schools having multiple mediums (Hindi/English/Gujarati) shall register each medium separately.
- Each medium can nominate a maximum of 7 students.
- The screening test will start at 11:00 am, entry timing is 10:00 am onwards.
- Every right answer will score +3 marks and every wrong answer will lead to -1 mark.
For more details, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more