President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Postgraduate Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
University of South Florida, USA invites applications for President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Postgraduate Fellowship 2020 from the postgraduate students of Indian universities to study at the University of South Florida. The fellowship aims to support the students to commence their PhD research at the University of South Florida. Selected students will receive a full tuition fee waiver for up to 4 years, a stipend of USD 22,000, health insurance and other benefits.
President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Postgraduate Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have submitted an application for the PhD program in any of the offered subjects
- Meet all eligibility requirements for the program of their choice
- Have graduated from or are about to graduate from an Indian University
- All tuition fee waiver for a total of up to four years
- A stipend of USD 22,000, payable in three instalments of USD 8,000 each in the fall and spring semesters and USD 6,000 in the summer semester
- Health insurance and other fees
- A brief letter
- Intended research statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE Score, if applicable
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the link and submit a USF graduate application.
Step 2: After successful generation of University ID number, click here to download the postgraduate fellowship form.
Step 3: Fill in the fellowship application form.
Step 4: Attach all necessary documents.
Step 5: Send the scanned copies of the application form and all the documents to KalamFellowship@usf.edu in one single PDF file.
Application deadline: 03rd February 2020
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the details and documents submitted by the candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- This award is not a combination of a Master's degree/PhD Applying candidates must have already completed their Master's degree prior to applying for the award.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply to their academic program as early as possible.
- Admission dates may vary depending on the program.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more