Prerna Ambitious Talent Hunt Exam (PATH) 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Prerna Ambitious Talent Hunt Exam (PATH) 2018 is a national talent hunt examination for students from class 7th to 12th, with scholarship and tuition fee waivers for national and regional toppers. The scholarship will be in form of cash prize for selected toppers and additional scholarship for classroom training programs by Prerna Education will also be offered to winners.
Prerna Ambitious Talent Hunt Exam (PATH) 2018 DeadlineClosed
All applicants are required to follow the given criteria for application:-
- Should be enrolled in 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th Class.
Scholarship (Cash) for toppers of PATH 2018
Category: National Toppers PATH 2018
- AIR 1: INR 10000/-
- AIR 2: INR 7000/-
- AIR 3: INR 5000/-
Category: City Toppers (selected cities)
- Rank 1: INR 5000/-
- Rank 2: INR 4000/-
- Rank 3: INR 2000/-
Category: Class-wise toppers (national)
- Rank 1-10: INR 1000/- each
Tuition Fee Waiver for Prerna Education Classroom Programs:
- Rank 1-10 (national): 100% tuition fee waiver
- Rank 11-20 (national): 80% tuition fee waiver
- Rank 21-30 (national): 50% tuition fee waiver
Note: Administration fees to these programs might still be chargeable
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the program through the following steps:
Step 1: Applicants may choose to apply online or offline as per their convenience
Step 2: For online application, visit the PATH 2018 Application Link
Step 3: Fill the application form and submit it.
Step 4: For offline applications, visit a registered office or registered Prerna Education Centre, and collect the application form
Step 5: Fill the application form and submit it by registered post or by hand to any Prerna Education Centre or registered office.
Note: For details of Exam Syllabus and Exam Format visit PATH 2018 Latest Scholarship Link.
Application Deadline: 9th December 2018
PATH 2018 Exam Date: 9th December 2018
Declaration of Results: 15th December 2018
Terms and Conditions
- For more details of PATH 2018 'Syllabus' for various class and grades, visit the Latest Scholarship Link.
- The tuition fee waiver award is in addition to the cash scholarship and is applicable to certain courses at Prerna Education mentioned on the official website.
- The scholarship will be granted in form of bank cheques only in the name of the award winner.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more