Prerana Post Matric Scholarship for ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC Communities 2020-21, Odisha
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
ST & SC Development and Minorities & Other Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of Odisha invites applications for Prerana Post Matric Scholarship for ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC Communities 2020-21, Odisha from SC/ST/OBC/EBC/SEBC community students studying at the post-matriculation level. The selected scholars will receive variable financial assistance under this scholarship scheme.
Prerana Post Matric Scholarship for ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC Communities 2020-21, Odisha DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Belong to ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC category
- Be a permanent resident of Odisha
- Have an annual family income of not more than INR 2.5 lakh (for ST/SC category students)
- Have an annual family income of not more than INR 1 Lakh (for OBC/SEBC/EBC category students)
- Have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the previous examination (for OBC/SEBC category students)
- Continue higher education in government institution only (for EBC category students)
Note:- The scheme for EBC is applicable for GENERAL category students only (other than SC/ST/OBC/SEBC).
Under the Post Matric Scholarship scheme, eligible students will receive maintenance allowance as given below -
- For SC/ST students - Up to INR 1,200
- For OBC/SEBC/EBC students - Up to INR 750
- Aadhaar number
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Educational documents with respect to all exams passed
- Copy of Aadhaar/Enrolment Slip (if Aadhar number is not available)
- Copy of 1st page of the applicant's bank account passbook containing the details of the account number, IFSC code of the branch
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Registration' button.
Step 3: Read all the instructions carefully, tick the terms and conditions and click on 'Proceed'.
Step 4: Provide the Aadhar Number and verify it to register.
Step 5: Once registered successfully, log in to the portal.
Step 6: Fill in the application form and upload photos and necessary documents.
Step 7: Then click on 'Apply for a scholarship'.
Step 8: Fill in all the details.
Step 9: Register the scholarship application form.
Step 10: Students can log in and use 'Edit-Lock-Print' to save his/her form.
Application start date: 05th November 2020
Application deadline: 22nd February 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants need to fill the bank details very carefully.
- Institution-wise applications will be processed on the first-come-first-serve basis for early disbursement of the scholarship.
- Applicants need to provide their Aadhaar Card number for the disbursement of scholarships.
- Carefully read the notices “Bank-accounts related advisory” and "Important Instructions" available on the official website.
- Students who could not apply as the Fresh student last year are required to apply online as a Fresh student for the current year in the PRERANA Portal.
- Students need to be ready with their roll number, year of passing & name of the board of matriculation examination at the time of online registration.
- Students must furnish correct information regarding annual income as wrong information will get them debarred from getting the scholarship.
- Students must keep their PRERANA User ID & Password confidential.
- The students can use 'Track-Status' option to know the current status of their application form.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more