Pre-Matric Scholarships for ST Student (Class 9 & 10), Meghalaya 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Education, Government of Meghalaya is inviting applications from ST students of Meghalaya studying in Class 9 and 10 for Pre-Matric Scholarships for ST Student (Class 9 & 10), Meghalaya 2020-21. The selected students will get variable financial awards.
Pre-Matric Scholarships for ST Student (Class 9 & 10), Meghalaya 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a domicile of Meghalaya
- Be studying in Class 9 and 10
- Belong to ST community
- Have an annual family income less than INR 2,00,000
- Scholarship: INR 350 per month (hosteller), INR 150 per month (day scholars)
- Books and Adhoc grant: INR 1,000 per annum (hosteller) and INR 750 per annum for day scholars.
- Provision for students with disability
- Copy of application
- Copy of passport size photograph
- One attested copy of certificates, diploma, degree etc.
- A certificate (in original) of Caste duly signed by an authorized Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- An income declaration by the self-employed parents/guardians
- A receipt in acknowledgement of the scholarship in the previous year (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Last date of application: 17th February 2021
Last date for defective verification: 01st March 2021
Last date for institute verification: 01st March 2021
- All the eligible Scheduled Tribes candidates will be given scholarships as prescribed in this scheme.
- Candidates belonging to one State but studying in another State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong and will submit their applications to the competent authorities in that State.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will be payable for 10 months in an academic year.
- In case of renewal of scholarship, it will be paid from the month following the month upto which scholarship was paid in the previous year.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more