Pre-Matric Scholarship to ST Students, West Bengal 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal is inviting applications for Pre-Matric Scholarship to ST Students, West Bengal 2021-22 from students studying in Class 9 and 10. The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to ST category students studying in Class 9 and 10 to minimize the incidence of drop out.
Pre-Matric Scholarship to ST Students, West Bengal 2021-22 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for the scholarship, a candidate must-
- Be a citizen of West Bengal
- Belong to ST category
- Be a student of Class 9 and 10
- Belong to a family whose income is not more than INR 2.00 Lakh per annum
- Monthly Scholarship- INR 750 per month for 10 months
- Adhoc Grant- INR 1,000 per annum
For Day Scholars-
- Monthly Scholarship- INR 150 per month for 10 months
- Adhoc Grant- INR 750 per annum
- Caste certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Choose the district where the institute is located.
Step 4: Fill in all the necessary details.
Step 5: Attach all the required documents.
Step 6: Finally, submit the form.
Application Deadline: 26th February 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more