Pre Matric Scholarship to Scheduled Tribe Students, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of India is inviting applications from ST community students who are residents of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and studying in Class 9 and 10 for Pre Matric Scholarship to Scheduled Tribe Students, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2020. The selected students will get financial support for their education and other variable awards. The main objective of this scholarship is to minimize the rate of drop out in the transition from elementary to the secondary stage.
Pre Matric Scholarship to Scheduled Tribe Students, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a domicile of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Be studying in Class 9 and 10
- Belong to Scheduled Tribe (ST) community
- Have a family income of less than INR 2.00 lakh per annum
The selected students will get the following benefits:
- Monthly scholarship for hostellers: INR 350 per month (for 10 months)
- Monthly scholarship for day scholars: INR 150 per month (for 10 months)
- Books and Ad hoc Grant for hostellers: INR 1,000 per annum
- Books and Ad hoc Grant for day scholars: INR 750 per annum
- The students studying in private unaided recognised schools will receive the following allowance, if applicable for them
- Monthly Reader Allowance: INR 160
- Monthly Transport Allowance: INR 160
- Monthly Escort Allowance: INR 160
- Monthly Helper Allowance: INR 160
- Monthly Coaching Allowance: INR 240
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Income declaration
- Certificates, diploma, degree, etc. of previously passed examination
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Online Application Closing Date - 09th January 2021
Defective Verification - 25th January 2021
Institute Verification - 25th January 2021
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship is tenable for one year only, and the scholarship will be renewed on the basis of the academic performances.
- The continuation of the scholarship is subject to the applicant's good conduct and regularity in attendance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more