Pre Matric Scholarship to Scheduled Caste Students, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of India is inviting applications from SC community students who are residents of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and studying in Class 9 and 10 for Pre Matric Scholarship to Scheduled Caste Students, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2020. The selected students will get variable financial support for their education. The main objective behind this scholarship is to minimize the rate of drop out in the transition from elementary to the secondary stage.
Pre Matric Scholarship to Scheduled Caste Students, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a domicile of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Be studying in Class 9 and 10
- Belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) community
- Have a family income of less than INR 2.50 lakh per annum
The selected students will get the following benefits:
- Monthly scholarship for hostellers: INR 525 per month (for 10 months)
- Monthly scholarship for day scholars: INR 225 per month (for 10 months)
- Books and Ad hoc Grant for hostellers: INR 1,000 per annum
- Books and Ad hoc Grant for day scholars: INR 750 per annum
- An additional allowance of up to INR 240 per month for students with disabilities who are studying in private un-aided schools.
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Income declaration
- Certificates, diploma, degree, etc. of previously passed examination
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship closing date: 31st December 2020
Last date for defective verification: 10th January 2021
Last date for institute verification: 10th January 2021
Terms and Conditions
- The students should not be in receipt of any other centrally-funded scholarship.
- They must be pursuing full-time studies in a government school or recognised school.
- The continuation of the scholarship is subject to the applicant's good conduct and regularity in attendance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more