Pre Matric Scholarship to OBC Students, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of India is inviting applications from OBC community students who are residents of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and studying at a pre-matric level for Pre Matric Scholarship to OBC Students, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2020. The selected students will get variable financial support for their education.
Pre Matric Scholarship to OBC Students, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a domicile of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Be studying in Class 1 to 10
- Belong to the OBC community
- Have a family income of less than INR 2.50 lakh per annum
The selected students will get the following benefits:
- Monthly scholarship for hostellers from Class 3 to Class 10: INR 500 per month (for 10 months)
- Monthly scholarship for day scholars from Class 1 to 10: INR 100 per month (for 10 months)
- Ad-hoc grant: INR 500 per annum
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship closing date: 31st December 2020
Last date for defective verification: 10th January 2021
Last date for institute verification: 10th January 2021
Terms and Conditions
- The selected scholars will not be allowed to take up employment.
- The recipient has to secure annual promotion in order to ensure the continuation of scholarship (except in case of the unavoidable situation).
- Migration from one institute to another is not acceptable (except in case of the unavoidable situation).
- The recipient of this scholarship can not accept any other scholarship.
- Scholarship once awarded can also be renewed for the next year by the concerned authority.
- 30% of the scholarships are reserved for the girls.
- The students are also required to maintain a regular attendance record of at least 60% in the previous year to avail the scholarship further.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more