Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Manipur 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Manipur invites applications for Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Manipur 2020-21 from ST students of Class 9 and 10 who are residents of Manipur. The scholarship aims to support ST students studying in Classes 9 and 10 and minimise the incidence of drop-out in the transition from elementary to secondary stage of education. The selected scholars will receive variable awards.
Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Manipur 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a domicile of Manipur
- Belong to ST category
- Be studying in Class 9 and 10 as a regular, full-time student at a Government School or a recognized school
- Have an annual family income of not more than INR 2 lakh from all sources
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits -
- INR 150 per month to day scholars and INR 350 per month to hostellers
- Book and Ad hoc grant of INR 750 per annum to day scholars and INR 1,000 per annum to hostellers
- Additional allowances of up to INR 240 per month to students with disability
- Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Applicant's photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship closing date: 15th January 2021
Last date for defective verification: 30th January 2021
Last date for institute verification: 30th January 2021
All eligible candidates belonging to ST category will be given scholarships.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship is payable for 10 months in an academic year.
- The scholarship award shall continue subject to good conduct and regularity in attendance.
- If a student is repeating a class, he/she would not get the scholarship for that class for a subsequent year.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more