Pre Matric Scholarship for ST Students (Class 9 & 10), Goa 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India invites applications for Pre Matric Scholarship for ST Students (Class 9 & 10), Goa 2020-21 from ST students of Class 9 and 10. The scholarship is applicable for candidates who are domiciles of Goa.
Pre Matric Scholarship for ST Students (Class 9 & 10), Goa 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Be a domicile of Goa
- Be a regular, full-time student studying in Class 9 or 10
- Belong to Scheduled Tribes community
- Have an annual family income not exceeding INR 2 lakh
- Not be getting any other centrally-funded Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Be enrolled in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government or a Central/State Board of Secondary Education
The selected students will receive the following benefits-
- Scholarship up to INR 350 per month
- Books and Ad Hoc grant up to INR 1,000 per annum
- Additional allowance for students with disabilities
- A passport size photograph
- Scheduled Tribe certificate duly signed by an authorised Revenue Officer
- Income declaration, a certificate from the parents/guardians
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship announcement date: 16th August 2020
Scholarship closing date: 15th January 2021
Last date for defective verification: 25th January 2021
Last date for institute verification: 25th January 2021
All the eligible ST candidates will be given scholarship subject to the application of means test prescribed in the regulations.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will be given for only one year. A student will not receive the scholarship for repeating a class.
- In an academic year, the scholarship will be payable for 10 months.
- A student getting a scholarship in Class 9 will be able to renew it for Class 10 subject to good conduct and regularity in attendance.
- The income certificate will be taken only once which will be at the time of admission to the course.
- The Government of India at its own discretion can change the provisions of this scheme any time.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more