Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (State Sector), Uttarakhand 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttarakhand invites applications for Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (State Sector), Uttarakhand 2020-21 from SC category students studying in Class 1 to 10. The scholarship aims to support the study of Scheduled Caste students of Uttarakhand. The selected students will receive up to INR 3,500 every year.
Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (State Sector), Uttarakhand 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian national
- Be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand
- Belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) category
- Be studying in Class 1 to 10 in a state-recognized school
- Belong to a family where the annual income is not more than INR 2,00,000 (applicable only for Class 9 and 10 students. There will be no income limit for students of Class 1 to 8)
- Have passed the previous year examination
- Students of Class 1 - 5 will receive INR 600 per annum
- Students of Class 6 - 8 will receive INR 720 per annum
- Students of Class 9 - 10 will receive INR 1,500 per annum
- Hosteller students of Class 9 - 10 will receive INR 3,500 per annum
- Domicile certificate
- Academic certificates, as applicable
- Income certificate of the parents/guardian
- Caste certificate
- Aadhaar enrolment ID or scanned copy of bank passbook
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Application deadline: 20th January 2021
Last date for defective verification: 20th January 2021
Last date for institute verification: 20th January 2021
All the SC category students of Uttarakhand meeting the eligibility criteria would be awarded the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- In the case of Aadhaar verification failure, the application of the candidate would be rejected.
- Candidates are required to provide their or parent's mobile number.
- Applicants must not be enrolled in more than one school.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more