Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (Class 9 & 10), Delhi 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC, Government of NCT of Delhi invites applications for Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (Class 9 & 10), Delhi 2021 from SC students studying in Class 9 and 10 at a recognised school. This scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to eligible students so that they can pursue their studies successfully. Selected students will receive a scholarship of up to INR 750 per month for 10 months and a grant of up to INR 1,000 per month for 10 months.
Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (Class 9 & 10), Delhi 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Belong to SC category
- Be studying in Class 9 and 10 in a government school or in a school recognized by Govt. of a central/state board of secondary education
- Have parents/guardian’s income not exceeding than INR 2.5 lakh per annum
- Not be receiving any other centrally/state-funded scholarship
Scheduled caste scholarship
Day scholar – INR 225 per month for 10 months
Hostellers – INR 750 per month for 10 months
Books and Adhoc grant
Day scholar – INR 525 per month for 10 months
Hostellers – INR 1,000 per month for 10 months
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Bank details of students (Aadhaar linked)
- Previous class mark sheet
- Fee structure (if applicable)
- Fee receipt (if applicable)
- Verification letter (for outside Delhi application)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Open the e-district portal
Step 3: Login using existing credentials or register as a new user.
Step 4: Provide all the relevant details and follow the instructions.
Step 5: Select the scholarship scheme and upload the required documents.
Step 6: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 30th April 2021
All the candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be awarded with the scholarship on the basis of academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- Caste certificate should be issued in the name of the student or his/her father’s name by the competent authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Domicile Certificate of Delhi is required, if the Caste (SC) certificate is not issued by the competent authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- The bank account of the student must be linked to the Aadhaar.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more