Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST Students (Class 9 & 10) 2018, Odisha
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India invites applications for Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST Students (Class 9 & 10) 2018, Odisha from students of class 9 and 10. The scholarship is applicable for candidates who are the domiciles of Odisha. Under this scheme, the SC/ST students from economically weaker sections will be provided financial support with an aim to reduce the incidences of student drop-outs during the transition from elementary to the secondary stage.
Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST Students (Class 9 & 10) 2018, Odisha DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Be a regular, full-time student studying in class 9 or 10
- Have an annual family income not exceeding INR 2.5 lakh
- Belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Be a domicile of Odisha
- Not be getting any other Centrally-funded Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Be enrolled in a Government school or in a School recognized by Government or a Central/State Board of Secondary Education
Under this scholarship program, male students can receive a scholarship of up to INR 750 per month and girl students can receive a scholarship of INR 800 per month.
- Caste certificate
- Income declaration certificate
- Copy of bank passbook
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Visit the following link to download the application form.
Step 2: Fill the form with all the relevant details.
Step 3: Attach a passport size photograph along with other required documents.
Step 4: Submit the duly filled application form through the Head of Institution.
Terms and Conditions
- The income certificate will be taken only once which will be at the time of admission.
- The Government of Odisha, at its own discretion, can change the provisions of this scheme any time.
- Candidates living in any state other than the state of domicile will be awarded scholarship by the state they belong to.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more