Pre Matric Scholarship for SC, ST & General Students, Uttar Pradesh 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Social Welfare Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh is inviting applications for Pre Matric Scholarship for SC, ST & General Students, Uttar Pradesh 2020-21 from students of Class 9 and 10. The scholarship aims to promote secondary education among the children of Uttar Pradesh and encourage them to complete their matriculation by providing financial aid to them.
Pre Matric Scholarship for SC, ST & General Students, Uttar Pradesh 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Be studying in Class 9 and 10
- Belong to ST/SC/General category
- Have a family income of not more than INR 1 Lakh per annum
The selected students will receive variable awards under this scheme.
- Residential proof (electricity bill, connection and gas bill, ration card, voter ID, Aadhaar card, pan card or driving license)
- Caste certificate, caste validity
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate and proof
- Mark sheet of previously qualified examination
- Current year fee receipt/admission letter
- Domicile certificate
- Birth certificate
- Student ID proof
- Bank passbook of students and parent
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Select the scholarship to apply for.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and register.
Step 4: Once registered, the students can log in using their registered email id and password.
Step 5: Complete the application and submit.
Application start date: 24th July 2020
Application deadline: 21st January 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more