Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttar Pradesh 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh is inviting applications for Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttar Pradesh 2020-21 from the students of Class 9 and 10 who belong to the OBC category of UP. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to needy students so as to help them complete their matriculation.
Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttar Pradesh 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Belong to OBC category
- Have a family income less than INR 1 Lakh per annum from all sources
The selected students will receive variable awards under this scheme.
- Residential proof (electricity bill, connection and gas bill, ration card, voter ID, Aadhar card, pan card or driving license)
- Caste certificate, caste validity
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate and proof
- Mark sheet of the previous qualifying examination
- Current year fee receipt/admission letter
- Domicile certificate
- Birth certificate
- Student ID proof
- Bank passbook-students and parents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Select the scholarship to apply for.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and register.
Step 4: Once registered, the students can log in using their registered email id and password.
Step 5: Complete the application and submit.
Application start date: 24th July 2020
Application deadline: 21st January 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more