Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Delhi 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC, Government of NCT of Delhi invites applications for Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Delhi 2021 from OBC students of Class 1 to 10. This scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to eligible students whose family annual income is below double the poverty line. Selected students will receive a scholarship of up to INR 500 per month for 10 months and an ad-hoc grant of INR 500 per annum.
Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Delhi 2021 Deadline30-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Belong to Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- Be studying in Class 1 to 10 at any recognized school
- Have parents/guardian’s income not exceeding INR 2.5 lakh per annum
- Not be receiving any other centrally/state-funded scholarship
- The hostellers studying in Class 3 to 10 will receive INR 500 per month for 10 months
- The day scholars studying in Class 1 to 10 will receive INR 100 per month for 10 months
- Ad-hoc grant of INR 500 per annum
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank details of students (Aadhar seeded)
- A copy of the certificate (Diploma, Degree, etc.) in respect of all previous examinations passed
- Fee structure
- Fee receipt
- Verification letter (for outside Delhi application)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Open the e-district portal.
Step 3: Login using existing credentials or register as a new user.
Step 4: Provide all the relevant details and follow the instructions.
Step 5: Select the scholarship scheme and upload the required documents.
Step 6: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 30th June 2021
All the candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be awarded with the scholarship on the basis of academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- Caste certificate should be issued in the name of the student or his/her father’s name by the competent authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- The bank account must be linked to the student's Aadhaar card.
- The fee structure should be on the official letterhead of concerned institute with stamp and signature of the head of the institute.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more