Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students 2020-21, Assam
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India invites applications for Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students 2020-21, Assam from students of Class 1 to 10. The scholarship is applicable for candidates who are the domiciles of Assam. Under this scheme, the OBC students fulfilling the eligibility criteria will receive financial support for pursuing higher studies in India. The selected students will receive variable benefits under this scholarship scheme.
Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students 2020-21, Assam DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Be studying in Class 1 to 10
- Have an annual family income not exceeding INR 2.5 lakh
- Belong to Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- Be a domicile of Assam
- Have a minimum regular attendance of 60% in the previous year
- Hostellers in Class 3 to 10 will receive a scholarship of INR 500 per month for 10 months
- Day scholars in Class 1 to 10 will receive INR 100 per month for 10 months
- Students will also receive an annual ad-hoc grant of INR 500
- Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Educational marksheet/certificates
- Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Application deadline: 31st December 2020
Last date for defective verification: 18th January 2021
Last date for institute verification: 20th January 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Income certificate of the parents/guardian will be taken only once which will be at the time of admission to the course.
- The duration of the scholarship in an academic year will be 10 months.
- The scholarship scheme will be implemented and administered in accordance with the procedure laid down by the Government of Assam.
- During the course of the study, students may not be allowed to take up employment.
- Students are not allowed to avail the benefits of any other pre-matric scholarship during the tenure of the scholarship.
- The bank account of the beneficiaries should be Aadhar seeded.
- 30% of the beneficiaries are reserved for girl students.
- Applicants are requested to fill the application form online, with the correct and verifiable details only.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more