Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of Karnataka invites applications from the minority communities students of Class 1 to 10 for Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka 2021. The scholarship aims to encourage parents of minority communities to send their kids to school by their school education.
Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka 2021 Deadline31-May-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must fulfil the following eligibility:
- Open for students studying in Class 1 to 10
- They must belong to minorities communities
- They must have secured at least 50% marks in the previous final examination (Not applicable for students studying in Class 1)
- The annual income of the students’ Parents/Guardians from all sources should not exceed INR 2 lakh
- Students of Karnataka domicile studying in other states are also eligible to apply in Karnataka.
- Students of other states studying in Karnataka are not eligible to apply from Karnataka.
NOTE: Students who have applied under NSP Government of India as fresh (NSP ID starting with KA202021___) only are required to apply under SSP - State Scholarship Portal for Pre-matric scholarship.
- Admission fee for Class 6 to 10 (Hostellers and Day Scholars): INR 500 per annum
- The tuition fee for Class 6 to 10 (Hostellers and Day Scholars): INR 350 per month
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year (Day Scholars): INR 100 per month for Class 1 to 5
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year (Hostellers): INR 600 per month for Class 6 to 10
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year (Day Scholars): INR 100 per month for Class 6 to 10
- Caste Certificate issued by the Revenue Department with number prefixed with RD
- Minority Certificate (only for Sikhs and Jain Shwetambara)
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar of Student
- Aadhaar of Parents/Guardian
- Study / Bonafide Certificate
- Previous year Marks Card Pass in all subjects with 50% aggregate(Only for Fresh MCM Applicants)
- Previous year Marks Card Pass in all subjects(For Post Matric scholarship & MCM Renewal Applicants)
- Stipend/Non-Practicing Certificate(For those studying in PG - AYUSH Courses)
- UDID Number(For differently-abled students)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' link below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Create an Account' button.
Step 3: Once the account is created, log in to proceed with the application.
Step 4: Fill in all the required details and upload all necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
Scholarship closing date: 31st May 2021
- Fresh: Weightage will be given according to the financial need of the applicant rather than the marks obtained. In case the family income and the marks of the two applicants are the same, the result will be generated according to the ‘Date of Birth’ and preference will be given to the senior applicant.
- Renewal: The scholar will be eligible for the renewal of the scholarship if obtained 50% in the previous year’s examinations in the same course and at the same institute.
Terms and Conditions
- A student shall be eligible for only one scholarship out of all the available scholarships of Central Government meant for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by MJ Creations on 12-May-2021
I'm trisha i want scholarship for my higher studies now I'm studying in 9th standard please help me ?it's very difficult to pay the fees for me so please i request you for my scholarship
Asked by Asha Trisha on 17-Feb-2021
Dimple Thapa on 22-Feb-2021
If you wish to get alerts related to scholarships matching your academic requirements, you need to register on our portal and create your profile. Once your profile is 100% complete, you can access the list of matched scholarships for your studies.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more