Pre-Matric Scholarship for Backward Classes Students, Karnataka 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka is inviting applications for Pre-Matric Scholarship for Backward Classes Students, Karnataka 2021-22 from students of Backward Classes studying in Class 1 to 10. The selected scholars will receive variable awards under this scheme.
Pre-Matric Scholarship for Backward Classes Students, Karnataka 2021-22 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a permanent resident of Karnataka
- Belong to Backward Classes notified by Government of India or State Government
- Be pursuing studies at a pre-secondary level from a non-subsidized private institution accredited by a local organization/subsidiary organization/government
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 44,500
- Have obtained at least 75% attendance in the previous class
- Have students who have failed in the previous class are not eligible for scholarships
Eligible candidates will receive variable awards under this scheme:
Class Boy/Girl Adhoc Grant Total From 1 to 5 250/- 500/- 750/- From 6 to 8 400/- 500/- 900/- From 9 to 10 500/- 500/- 1,000/- Documents
- Mark sheets of previous examinations passed
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Step 2: Read all the instructions carefully and tick on 'I have gone through all the instructions.
Step 3: Fill in all the required details and complete the application form.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 20th April 2021
The selection of the candidates will be based on their academic merit and financial need.
Terms and Conditions
- Students admitted to government colleges/residential colleges are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- If a candidate is attending more than one course of study, he/she is not eligible to apply.
- Only two sons of a family can apply for this scheme. However, there is no such restriction for female candidates.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more