Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship, Tripura 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment is inviting applications from the children of those engaged in occupations involving cleaning and prone to health hazards. The scheme will provide financial support for the education of children between Class 1 and 10. The selected students will get multiple awards.
Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship, Tripura 2021 DeadlineClosed
Applicants must be:
- Children of the person who are manual scavengers as defined under section 2(l) (g) of Manual Scavenger Act 2013, tanners and flayers, waste pickers, a person engaged in hazardous cleaning as defined in section 2(l) (d) of Manual Scavenger Act 2013
- Indian nationals
- Domiciles of Tripura
- Enrolled in any class between Class 1 and 10
The eligible students will get the following awards:
- Hostellers - Class 3 to 10 - INR 700 per month for 10 months
- Day scholars - Class1 to 10 - INR 225 per month for 10 months
- Ad-Hoc grant - INR 750 to day-scholars and INR 1,000 to hostellers.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps below -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Last date of application - 05th March 2021
Defective Verification: 10th March 2021
Institute Verification: 10th March 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more