Postmatric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for OBC, Uttar Pradesh 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh invites applications for Postmatric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for OBC, Uttar Pradesh 2020-21 from students who are pursuing studies at graduation or higher level. The selected students will be awarded variable benefits.
Postmatric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for OBC, Uttar Pradesh 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Be studying in graduation, postgraduation, PhD or higher level
- Belong to the OBC category
- Have a family income less than INR 2 lakh per annum from all sources
The selected students will receive variable awards under this scheme.
- Residential proof (electricity bill, connection and gas bill, ration card, voter ID, Aadhar card, pan card or driving license)
- Caste certificate, caste validity
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate and proof
- Mark sheets of qualifying examinations
- Current year fee receipt/admission letter
- Domicile certificate
- Birth certificate
- Student ID proof
- Bank passbook-students and parents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Select the scholarship to apply for.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and register.
Step 4: Once registered, the students can log in using their registered email id and password.
Step 5: Complete the application and submit.
Application start date: 01st August 2020
Application deadline: 10th January 2021
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Hi sir , I m obc students study outside the UP in pg diploma plss help us to know how to get scholaship , we r helpless
Asked by Pradeep Singh on 16-Oct-2020
Meghana V on 19-Oct-2020
I have submitted application for Sardar Patel scholarship when do I receive the result
Dimple Thapa on 19-Oct-2020
Kindly visit our website and apply it according to your eligibility.
Is it necessary to have a bank account in the same district where I am studying? My home town in Lucknow and I have an account in Lucknow(SBI), I'm studying in Gorakhpur and I do not have an account in Gorakhpur. Please help me out.
Asked by Sachin Verma on 12-Sep-2020
Jitendra Majhi on 13-Sep-2020
What are the percentages required?
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more