Postmatric Other State Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category, Uttar Pradesh 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Social Welfare Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh invites applications for Postmatric Other State Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category, Uttar Pradesh 2020-21 from students studying in Class 11 and above and belonging to SC/ST/General category. This scholarship is meant for students who are domiciles of Uttar Pradesh state and are studying at an institution outside the state.
Postmatric Other State Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category, Uttar Pradesh 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Be studying in Class 11 or above at an institution outside the state
- Belong to SC/ST/General category
- Have a family income less than INR 2 Lakh per annum (for General category students) and less than INR 2.50 Lakh per annum (for SC/ST students) from all sources
The selected students will receive variable awards under this scheme.
- Residential proof (electricity bill, connection and gas bill, ration card, voter ID, Aadhar card, pan card or driving license)
- Caste certificate for caste validity
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate and proof
- Mark sheets of qualifying examinations
- Current year fee receipt/admission letter
- Domicile certificate
- Birth certificate
- Student ID proof
- Bank passbook-students and parents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Select the scholarship to apply for.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and register.
Step 4: Once registered, the students can log in using their registered email id and password.
Step 5: Complete the application and submit.
Application start date: 01st August 2020
Application deadline: 10th January 2021
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Roshini Kumar on 03-Sep-2020
Banamali Konai on 10-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 03-Sep-2020
Kindly follow the link below for applying for the given scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more