Postdoctoral Fellowship, IIPS 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The International Institute of Population Sciences or IIPS invites applications for Postdoctoral Fellowship for the academic session 2019-2020. Qualified PhD degree holders in Population Studies or related subjects are eligible to apply for the fellowship. The selected fellows will receive a monthly fellowship worth INR 50,000 for one year.
Postdoctoral Fellowship, IIPS 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a PhD degree holder in Population Studies or in subjects related to Population, Health, Gender, and Development
- Be less than 40 years of age as on 30 June 2019
- Have obtained publications in peer-reviewed journals, publication of books, and research reports (preferred)
Note: Female candidates are encouraged to apply for the position. Foreign students are eligible to apply as long as they can secure funds from an outside agency.
The selected Indian candidates will be awarded this fellowship which is worth INR 50,000 per month for one year.
- Copies of academic qualification and work experience
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the application advertisement here and read the instructions.
Step 2: Send the application along with the required documents by 01.07.2019 to the address below:
The Assistant Registrar (Academic),
International Institute for Population Sciences,
Govandi Station Road
Note: There is a non-refundable processing fee of INR 1000 for General category, INR 500 for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category and INR 250 for SC/ST/PWD category. The bank draft should be in favour of Director, IIPS, Mumbai.
Applications should be submitted by 01. 07. 2019.
Selection will be based on the proposal presentation and personal Interview. International students are exempted from the personal interview.
Terms and Conditions
- All the selected candidates shall be paid to and fro economy class airfare at the time of joining and completing the programme.
- 5% on monthly fellowship will be charged for availing facilities such as the library, computers, etc.
- No hostel facility will be provided.
- The Institute reserves every right to decide on the number of seats to be filled.
- The Institute also reserves the right to change the rules at any time.
- The dates of the proposal presentation and personal interview will be communicated later.
- Travel expense of the candidates for attending the presentation and interview will not be covered by the Institute.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more