Postdoctoral Fellowship, IIT Gandhinagar 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for a Postdoctoral Fellow position in a research project funded by IITGN. The selected postdoctoral fellow will work on the project 'Graphene Intercalation Based Membranes'. The appointment is for 1 year during which the fellow will receive a monthly remuneration of INR 45,000 to 60,000 based on his/her experience.
Postdoctoral Fellowship, IIT Gandhinagar 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a PhD degree in Material Science/Physics/Chemistry from reputed institutes preferably from IIT/IISER/IISC
- Have a good scientific publication record
- Be highly motivated, academically sound and willing to accept challenges
- Be able to work independently
- Have desired experience required for the post
Note: Candidates who have submitted their thesis are equally eligible for the position.
The selected fellow will receive a monthly remuneration ranging from INR 45,000 to 60,000 based on experience.
- Current CV with the list of publications and self-attested mark sheets and degree certificates
- Thesis submission certificate
- A one-page summary of previous research/work experience
- Name and address of 3 potential referees
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps-
Step 1: Send the applications by mail to Prof.Gopinadhan Kalon at email@example.com
Step 2: Attach the attested documents along with the mail.
Last date of application:10th June 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The appointment is only for 1 year.
- Prior experience of synthesizing graphene oxide is highly desirable for the project.
- The candidate will perform ion transport measurement with electrochemical cell.
- The candidate will learn water transport measurements, data acquisition with LabView programs and also a chance to learn simulation tool COMSOL.
- The candidate will work on the cutting edge problems in nanotechnology and beyond.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more