Postdoctoral Fellowship, IIPS 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The International Institute of Population Sciences (IIPS) invites applications for Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021 from qualified PhD degree holders in Population Studies or related subjects. The selected candidates will receive a monthly fellowship worth INR 50,000 plus HRA for one year.
Postdoctoral Fellowship, IIPS 2021 Deadline01-Jul-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a PhD degree holder in Population Studies or in subjects related to Population, Health, Gender, and Development
- Be less than 40 years of age as of 30 June 2021
- Have obtained publications in peer-reviewed journals, publication of books, and research reports (preferred)
Note: Female candidates are encouraged to apply for the position. Foreign students are eligible to apply as long as they can secure funds from an outside agency.
The selected candidates will receive a monthly fellowship worth INR 50,000 plus HRA for one year.
- Copies of academic qualification and work experience
- Publication reprints
- Research proposal
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the application along with the required documents by 01.07.2021 to the address below:
The Assistant Registrar (Academic),
International Institute for Population Sciences,
Govandi Station Road
Note: There is a non-refundable processing fee of INR 1,000 for the General category, INR 500 for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and EWS category, and INR 250 for the SC/ST/PWD category. The bank draft should be in favor of the Director, IIPS, Mumbai.
Applications Deadline: 01st July 2021
Selection will be based on the proposal presentation and personal interview. International students are exempted from the personal interview.
Terms and Conditions
- All the selected candidates shall be paid economy class airfare (to and fro) at the time of joining and completing the programme.
- The Institute shall not bear the travel expense of the candidates called for presentation and interview.
- 5% on monthly fellowship will be charged for availing facilities such as the library, computers, etc.
- No hostel facility will be provided.
- The Institute reserves every right to decide on the number of seats to be filled.
- The Institute also reserves the right to change the rules at any time.
- The dates of the proposal presentation and personal interview will be communicated later.
- Travel expenses of the candidates for attending the presentation and interview will not be covered by the Institute.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more