Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Gujarat 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat invites applications from SC students of Gujarat studying in graduation to postgraduation level for Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Gujarat 2020-21. The key objective of the scholarship is to ensure economic welfare and empowerment of students belonging to backward classes of the society.
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Gujarat 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
- An applicant must belong to the Scheduled Caste category.
- Applicant must be studying in graduation to postgraduation from a recognized college, university or institute.
- The annual family income (from all sources) must be less than INR 2,50,000.
- The student should not be a repeater in the same class for more than once.
- The student should be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible. The term correspondence includes distance and continuing education.
The award amount may vary according to the class in which the applicant is studying.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Self-attested caste certificate issued by the competent authorities
- Self-attested copy of the Aadhaar Card
- The first page of bank passbook/cancelled cheque
- Self-attested certificate of previous academic mark sheet
- Disability certificate (applicable for persons with disability)
- Fee receipt of current academic course year
- Break affidavit (If break gap is more than one year)
- Income certificate issued by a competent authority (Form no.16 required for Govt. Employee)
- Thesis typing/printing bill (applicable for MPhil, PhD, D.Litt, D.Pharm, D.Sc students)
- School leaving certificate
- Domicile certificate (for Gujarati origin SC student studying in outstate)
- Hostel Certificate (applicable for hosteler students)
- LWP (Leave without pay) certificate (for employed students)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill in the details and register.
Step 3: Once registered, log in with username and password.
Step 4: Fill in the scholarship application form and upload the required documents.
Step 5: Finally submit the application form.
Application start date: 10th November 2020
Application deadline: 10th February 2021
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship scheme is also applicable for employed students who take leave without pay for the entire duration of the course of study.
- Students pursuing the same stage of education in a different subject are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The students who are pursuing a postgraduate course in medicine can apply for the scholarship if they are not allowed to practice during their course tenure.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more