Post Matric Scholarship for OBC students, Gujarat 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat invites applications for Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Gujarat 2020 from students belonging to OBC category and studying at the undergraduate level to postgraduate level. The key objective of the scholarship is to ensure economic welfare and empowerment of students belonging to backward classes of the society.
Post Matric Scholarship for OBC students, Gujarat 2020 DeadlineClosed
An applicant must -
- Be a domicile of Gujarat state
- Be studying at the undergraduate level to postgraduation
- Belong to OBC category
- Have an annual family income less than INR 1 lakh from all sources
The scholarship provides financial assistance as follows -
- For Group A students (BSc, Medical and Engineering courses) - INR 750 per month for hostelers and INR 350 per month for day scholars.
- For Group B students (Diploma courses such as Engineering, technical science and postgraduate courses) - INR 510 per month for hostelers and INR 335 per month for day scholars.
- For Group C students (Engineering, Medicine, Technical Skill, Commerce and Certificates of Postgraduate Courses) - INR 400 per month for hostelers and INR 210 per month for day scholars.
- For Group D students (Post Matric Course up to Graduation) - INR 260 per month for hostelers and INR 160 per month for day scholars.
- Self-attested caste certificate issued by the competent authorities
- Self-attested copy of the Aadhaar Card
- The first page of bank passbook/cancelled cheque
- Fee receipt of current academic course
- Self-attested certificate of previous academic mark sheet
- Disability certificate (applicable for disabled persons)
- Break affidavit (If break gap is more than one year)
- Hostel certificate (only for hosteller student)
- Income certificate issued by a competent authority (Form no.16 required for Govt. Employee)
- School leaving certificate
- School/College current year bonafide certificate
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill in the details and register.
Step 3: Once registered, log in with username and password.
Step 4: Fill in the scholarship application form and upload the required documents.
Step 5: Finally submit the application form.
Application start date: 01st May 2021
Application deadline: 20th May 2021
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Prem Tajpariya on 25-Aug-2020
Saumil GOHEL on 10-Feb-2021
My son 10 std. Present I m obc cettegari I doing is job
What I scholarship available??
Dimple Thapa on 25-Aug-2020
Kindly follow the below link for applying for the given scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more