Post Matric (Within State and Outside State) Scholarship 2021, Jharkhand
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority and Backward Class Welfare Department, Govt. of Jharkhand is inviting applications from SC, ST and BC students who are enrolled at post-matric (Class 11 and above) levels. The selected students will get variable awards.
Post Matric (Within State and Outside State) Scholarship 2021, Jharkhand DeadlineClosed
The applicant must be:
- A student of Jharkhand State
- Either from Schedule Tribe (ST) or Schedule Caste (SC) or Backward Class (BC)
- Having annual family income as follows:
- For Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Schedule Caste (SC) - INR 2,50,000/- (Rupees Two lakh fifty thousand only)
- For Backward Class (BC) - INR 1,50,000/- (Rupees One lakh fifty thousand only)
The eligible students will get variable awards.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below
Step 2: Fill and all the details
Step 3: Log in with the student's login
Step 4: Apply for the scholarship from the listing
Step 5: Provide the details and upload the required documents
Step 6: Submit.
Last date of application - 10th February 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more