Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee (Freeship) 2020-21, Maharashtra
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra is inviting applications from Class 10 passed students, living in Maharashtra for Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee (Freeship) 2020-21, Maharashtra. The eligible student's tuition fee and other compulsory fees will be covered under this scheme.
Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee (Freeship) 2020-21, Maharashtra Deadline31-May-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a resident of Maharashtra
- Belong to the Scheduled Caste or Neo-Buddhist community
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 2,50,000
- Have passed SSC or equivalent matric
- Be studying in a government recognized institute located in Maharashtra
Tuition Fees, Exam Fees & other fees which are mandatory or compulsorily payable by the student to the institution are reimbursed to the concerned student.
Following documents are required at the time of application:
- Income certificate (Issued by Tahsildar)
- Caste certificate
- Caste validity certificate
- Mark sheet for last appeared examination
- Mark sheet for SSC or HSC
- Father death certificate(if required)
- Hostel certificate (if required)
- CAP round allotment letter
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Last date of application: 31st May 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Only one failure is allowed in the curriculum.
- The students pursuing professional courses should get admission through CAP round only.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more