Post Matric Scholarships for OBC Students, Punjab 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Social Justice, Empowerment & Minorities, Government of Punjab invites applications for Post Matric Scholarships for OBC Students, Punjab 2020 from students of Class 11 and above. This scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to OBC students studying at post matriculation or post-secondary stage so that they can pursue their education. Selected students will be able to get up to INR 750 per month and several other benefits.
Post Matric Scholarships for OBC Students, Punjab 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian Citizen
- Be a domicile of Punjab
- Be studying in a recognized post-matriculation or post-secondary course
- Have passed the matriculation, higher secondary or any higher examination of a recognised University or Board of Secondary Education
- Belong to Other Backward Classes
- Have a family income of not more than INR 1,00,000 per annum
- Maintenance allowance (up to INR 750 per month)
- Reader charges for blind students
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges
- Thesis typing/printing charges for research scholars
- Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'Student Registration' button and register.
Step 3: Once registered, log in using the registered email id and password.
Step 4: Fill in all the required details in the application.
Step 5: Upload all relevant documents and submit the form.
Application deadline: 15th February 2021
All the applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be considered for this scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates studying in the same stage of education but in a different subject after passing that stage previously, e.g. I.A. after I.Sc. or B.A. after B.Sc. or M.A. in other subjects will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot hold any other scholarship/stipend.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more