Post-Matric Scholarship to VJNT Students, Maharashtra 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The VJNT, OBC and SBC Welfare Department, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for Post-Matric Scholarship to VJNT Students, Maharashtra 2020-21 from VJNT students studying in Class 11 to PhD level. The scholarship aims to provide VJNT students with the opportunity to go to the mainstream of education.
Post-Matric Scholarship to VJNT Students, Maharashtra 2020-21 Deadline30-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a resident of Maharashtra
- Belong to VJNT category
- Be studying at post-matric level of education (Class 11 to PhD)
- Have an annual family income of less than or equal to INR 1 lakh
- Have got admission through CAP round (if applied for a professional course)
- Maintain 75% attendance for the current year
Note: If the applicants are boys, two boys of the same family can apply for this scholarship. However, in the case of girls, any number of girls from the same family can apply.
The selected scholars will receive tuition fees, exam fees and maintenance allowance as follows -
- For applicants selected under course Group A - INR 425 per month for hostellers and INR 190 per month for day scholars
- For applicants selected under course Group B and C - INR 290 per month for hostellers and INR 190 per month for day scholars
- For applicants selected under course Group D - INR 230 per month for hostellers and INR 120 per month for day scholars
- For applicants selected under course Group E - INR 150 per month for hostellers and INR 90 per month for day scholars
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority
- Income certificate/Income declaration issued by a competent authority
- Caste validity certificate
- Mark sheet of HSC or SSC or last examination
- Gap certificate
- Father/Guardian's death certificate
- Ration card
- Leaving certificate
- Declaration certificate of parents/guardian about the number of children beneficiaries
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application deadline: 30th June 2021
Terms and Conditions
- The applicants are required to pass the previous year examination for the renewal of the scholarship.
- The students studying in government/government-aided/ non-aided institution will receive 100% tuition fees, exam fees and maintenance allowance.
- If the applicants get admission in a government hostel, they will be eligible for one-third amount of hostlers.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more