Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Madhya Pradesh 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Madhya Pradesh is inviting applications from ST students of class 11 and above for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Madhya Pradesh 2019-20. The selected students will get multiple awards.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Madhya Pradesh 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
The students fulfilling the following criteria can apply for the scholarship:
- Students must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The student must have passed class 10.
- Annual family income of the applicant should not be more than INR 5,00,000 (for 100% scholarship) and INR 6,00,000 (for 50% scholarship).
- The student must be studying at a post-matriculation or post-secondary level.
- The students whose annual family income is up to INR 5,00,000 will receive up to 100% scholarship
- The students whose annual family income is between INR 5,00,000 and INR 6,00,000 will receive up to 50% scholarship
- Samagra ID
- Current college code
- Branch code
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more