Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students, Chandigarh 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Education, Chandigarh Administration is inviting applications for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students, Chandigarh 2020-21 from students belonging to OBC community who are the permanent resident of Chandigarh for studies at the post-matriculation level in India under the Government of India Scheme. The selected students will get multiple awards.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students, Chandigarh 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
In order to apply, an applicant must -
- Belong to OBC community
- Be a permanent resident of Chandigarh UT
- Be pursuing post matriculation or post-secondary courses
- Have an annual family income of not more than INR 1,00,000 from all sources
- Students pursuing post-graduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
- Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible. The term correspondence includes distant and continues education.
- Maintenance allowance
- Reader charges for blind students
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges/ thesis typing & printing charges
- Annual book allowance for students pursuing correspondence course including distance and continuing education.
The following documents are mandated for each applicant:
- Certificates for the qualifying examination
- Proof of Income
- Caste Certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Application Closing Date - 20th January 2021
Last Date for Defective Verification - 05th February 2021
Last Date for Institute Verification - 05th February 2021
All the eligible OBC candidates will be given scholarships subject to the condition of eligibility.
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship shall not be awarded for training courses like Aircraft Maintenance Engineer courses and Private Pilot License courses, Courses at Training –Ship Duffer in (Now INS Rajendra), course of training at the Military College, Dehradun, courses at the Industrial Training Institutes.
- Candidates who after passing one stage of education are studying in the same stage of education in different subject e.g. I. SC after I. A or B.Com, after B.A. or M.A. in a subject after M.A in another subject, will not be eligible.
- Students who, after having completed their educational career in one professional line e.g. LLB after B.T/B.Ed. will not be eligible.
- Students who have already received coaching in any of the preexamination training centres with financial assistance from the Government will not be eligible.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more