Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC 2018-19, Haryana
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department, Government of Haryana invites applications for Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC 2018-19, Haryana from students of class 11 or above. The selected scholars will receive financial assistance from the government for their education. The objective of the scholarship is to help needy students pursue higher education.
Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC 2018-19, Haryana DeadlineClosed
The following students are eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidate must belong to SC/ST/OBC/EBC/DNT category
- Candidate must be a domicile of Haryana state
- The annual family income of students belonging to SC/ST must not exceed INR 2.5 Lakhs
- The annual family income of students belonging to OBC/EBC must not exceed INR 1.5 Lakhs
- The annual family income of students belonging to the DNT must not exceed INR 2 Lakhs
The selected scholars will receive financial assistance for their higher education.
The following documents are required to be attached along with the application:
- Scanned photograph of the candidate
- Scanned copy of the candidate's signature
- A detailed mark certificate of 10th standard
- A detailed mark certificate of the last qualification
- Scanned copy self-attested bank passbook
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar card
- Scanned copy of Haryana residence certificate
- Scanned copy of income certificate
- Scanned copy of the caste certificate
- Proof of staying in the hostel (for candidates staying in hostels)
- Proof of below poverty line (BPL) family (in case the candidate belongs to BPL and wants to take benefit)
- Bill of books for students pursuing corresponding/distance education (non-mandatory, required only in case of applicability)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps for application:
Step 1: Open the link to apply.
Step 2: Read all the instructions carefully.
Step 3: Fill in all the details.
Step 4: Click on 'Save & Proceed'.
Step 5: Attach all the necessary documents.
Step 6: Submit the application form.
The selection of candidates will be based purely on Means cum Merit.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship is eligible for applicants who are a bona fide of Haryana only.
- The candidate, if has a gap year, needs to provide an explanation for the same and attach it in the form of a document along with their application form.
- The candidate whose parent/s has/have expired need to provide the death certificate along with the application.
- The scholarship is eligible for needy students only.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more