Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Meghalaya 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Education, Government of Meghalaya is inviting applications from ST students of Meghalaya studying at the post-matriculation level for Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Meghalaya 2020-21. The selected students will get variable financial awards.
Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Meghalaya 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
The applicant must:
- Be a domicile of Meghalaya
- Be studying at post-matric level (Class 11 and above)
- Belong to ST community
- Have an annual family income less than INR 2,50,000
- Maintenance allowance (Up to INR 1,200 per month for hosteller and INR 550 per month for day scholars)
- Provision for the student with disabilities (Up to INR 240 per month)
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees,
- Study Tour charges (INR 1,600 per annum)
- Typing/Printing of thesis and
- Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses, for the complete duration of the course (INR 1,200 per annum)
- Copy of application
- Copy of passport size photograph
- One attested copy of certificates, diploma, degree etc.
- A certificate (in original) of Caste duly signed by an authorized Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- An income declaration by the self-employed parents/guardians
- A receipt in acknowledgement of the scholarship in the previous year (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Last date of application: 17th February 2021
Last date for defective verification: 01st March 2021
Last date for institute verification: 01st March 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarships are not awarded for training courses like Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses and Private Pilot, License Courses, Courses at Training Ship Dufferin (Now Rajendra) courses of training at the Military College, Dehradun, Courses at Pre-Examination Training Centres of all India and State levels and Trade Courses at the Industrial Training Institute.
- Candidates who after passing one stage of education are studying in the same stage of education in different subjects i.e. I.Sc. after IA or BCom after B.A. or M.A. in one subject after M.A. in other subjects will not be eligible.
- Candidates who, after having completed their educational career in one professional line continue professional studies in a different line e.g. LLB. After B.T./B.Ed. will not be eligible.
- Students pursuing part-time courses will not be eligible.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more