Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Goa 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India invites applications for Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Goa 2020-21 from ST students of Class 11 and above. The scholarship is applicable for candidates who hold a domicile of Goa. The scheme aims to provide financial assistance to the Scheduled Tribe students at post matriculation or post-secondary stage to enable them to complete their education.
Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Goa 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Be a domicile of Goa
- Belong to Scheduled Tribes community
- Be studying in Class 11 to PhD level at recognised institutions
- Have an annual family income not exceeding INR 2 lakh
- Not be getting any other Centrally-funded Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Be enrolled in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government or a Central/State Board of Secondary Education
The selected students will receive the following benefits -
- Maintenance allowance of up to INR 1,200 per month (for hostellers) and INR 550 per month (for day scholars)
- Additional allowance for ST students with disabilities of up to INR 240 per month
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges of up to INR 1,600 per annum
- Thesis typing/printing charges of up to INR 1,600 per annum
- A passport size photograph
- Scheduled Tribe certificate duly signed by an authorised Revenue Officer
- Income declaration, a certificate from the parents/guardians
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship announcement date: 16th August 2020
Scholarship closing date: 15th January 2021
Last date for defective verification: 25th January 2021
Last date for institute verification: 25th January 2021
All the eligible Scheduled Tribes candidates will be given scholarship subject to the application of means test prescribed in these regulations.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will be provided for studies in India only.
- All the children of the same parents/guardian can avail the benefits of this scholarship.
- The income certificate will be taken only once which will be at the time of admission to the course.
- The scholarship is provided on the basis of satisfactory progress and conduct of the scholars.
- Applicants are requested to fill the application form online, with the correct and verifiable details only.
- Funds provided under this scheme shall not be utilised for any other purpose.
- The Government of India at its own discretion can change the provisions of this scheme any time.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more