Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Manipur 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Directorate for Welfare of OBCs and SCs, Government of Manipur invites applications for Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Manipur 2019-20 from SC students of Manipur who are pursuing studies at the post-secondary level. The key objective of the scholarship is to provide suitable financial assistance to class 11 and above studying students to enable them to complete their education.
Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Manipur 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
An applicant must -
- Be a domicile of Manipur state
- Belong to SC category
- Be pursuing studies at the post-matric or post-secondary level (class 11 and above) at a recognised institution
- Have an annual family income less than INR 2.50 Lakh
For more details, click here.
The selected scholars will receive -
- Maintenance allowance of up to INR 1,200 per month for Hostellers and up to INR 550 per month for day scholars for a duration of 10 months.
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges
- Thesis typing and printing charges (applicable for research scholars)
- Book allowance for students pursuing studies through correspondence
- Book bank facility for specified courses
- Additional allowances for SC students with disabilities.
To know more, click here.
- Photo and Signature
- Income certificate of the parents/guardians
- Caste certificate signed by an authorized Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Admit card
- Aadhaar card
- Date of birth certificate
- Bank authorization letter and institute verification form
Note: Scanned self-attested photocopies will also be considered.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: Tick the box given at the end "I have read and accepted the above instructions".
Step 3: Click on "Proceed to application".
Step 4: Now, click on one of the two options, "New Registration and Renewal".
Step 5: Fill the four-step form.
Step 6: Upload all the supporting documents.
Step 7: Finally submit the application form.
Application deadline: 16th December 2019
All eligible students will get the scholarship under this scheme.
Terms and Conditions
- A student having a study break of more than 3 (three) years is not eligible for the Scholarship.
- A student having a study break of less than 3 (Three) years has to provide a certificate stating the reason for the break.
- A student pursuing Ph.D has to provide a non-stipend certificate from their respective institute/University.
For more details, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more