Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Bihar 2018-19
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India invites applications for the Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Bihar 2018-19 from Post Matric level students. The objective of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the Scheduled Caste students studying at post matriculation or post-secondary stage to enable them to complete their education.
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Bihar 2018-19 DeadlineClosed
The following applicants are eligible for the scholarship:
- Should belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Should be a domicile of Bihar
- Annual family income of the applicant should be less than INR 2.5 lakhs
- The applicants should be studying at the post-matriculation level
The selected scholar will receive the following benefits:
- Maintenance allowance up to a maximum of INR 1200 per month
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges up to a maximum of INR 1600 per annum
- Thesis typing/printing charges for Research Scholars up to a maximum of INR 1600
- Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses up to a maximum of INR 1200 per annum
- Book bank facility for specified courses up to INR 7500
- Additional allowance for students with disabilities for the complete duration of the course up to INR 240 per month
For more details about the scholarship, click here.
- A copy of the passport size photograph with the signature of the student
- Copy of certificates
- Copy of diploma
- Copies of past degrees
- A certificate of Caste which is duly signed by an authorized Revenue Officer who is not below the rank of Tehsildar
- An income declaration by the self-employed parents/guardians, stating definite income from all sources by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper
- An income certificate from the employer of the parents/ guardian and for any additional income from other sources, they would furnish declaration by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper
- A receipt in acknowledgement of the scholarship in the previous year on the form attached to the application only duly counter-signed by the Head of the Institution concerned
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Get the application form from the Head of the respective institution.
Step 2: Fill in the application form with the required details.
Step 3: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form addressing it to an officer specified for the centrally sponsored schemes by the Government of Bihar to the Head of the Institution of the respective applicant.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicants who after passing 1 stage of education are studying in the same stage of education in different subject e.g. I.Sc. after I.A. or B.Com. after B.A. or M.A. in other subjects will not be eligible.
- Students who are pursuing Post Graduation courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
- All children of the same parents/guardians will be entitled to receive benefits of the scheme.
- The provisions of this scheme can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Government of India.
- A scholar is liable to refund the scholarship amount at the discretion of the State Government, if during the course of the year, the studies for which the scholarship has been awarded, is discontinued/ left by him/her.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more