Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttarakhand 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttarakhand invites applications for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttarakhand 2020-21 from students belonging to OBC category and studying in Class 11 and above. The aim of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the needy students belonging to OBC category for the continuation of their studies. Selected students will receive the benefits of up to INR 750 per month.
Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttarakhand 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand
- Belong to Other Backward Class (OBC)
- Be studying in a recognized university, technical, management or medical institution
- Have passed the previous year examination
- Not be enrolled in more than one institution
- Must have a family income of not more than INR 1,00,000 per annum
- Group 1 (Medical, Engineering, Agriculture, Technology, Management, Finance, Business, Computer Application, Pilot License students pursuing Graduation, Post-Graduation, M.Phil., PhD and Post-Doctoral research) – INR 750 per month for Hostellers and INR 350 per month for Day Scholars
- Group 2 (Other professionals, technical graduate, graduate-level diploma, post-graduate, M.Phil., PhD and Post-Doctoral research; CA, ICWA, CS courses students) – INR 510 per month for Hostellers and INR 335 per month for Day Scholars
- Group 3 (All other graduate and above degree students) – INR 400 per month for Hostellers and INR 210 per month for Day Scholars
- Group 4 (All below graduate, ITI and diploma students) – INR 260 per month for Hostellers and INR 160 per month for Day Scholars
- Income certificate of parents or guardian (not older than six months)
- Caste certificate
- Permanent residence certificate
- Mark Sheet of High School
- Mark Sheet or Certificate of the Last Exam Passed
- Bonafide certificate of the current educational institution
- Bank Passbook of CBS Account
- Counselling certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Application deadline: 20th January 2021
Last date for defective verification: 20th January 2021
Last date for institute verification: 20th January 2021
All OBC students of Uttarakhand meeting the eligibility criteria would be awarded the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship amount would be given from admission date to the examination of the last academic year. If a student has taken admission after 20 days of that month, the scholarship amount would be given from the next month.
- The Scholarship amount would be transferred to the CBS account of the recipients through online mode.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more