Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Tripura 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India invites applications for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students Tripura 2021 from OBC students studying at the post-matriculation level. This scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to the other backward class students studying at post-matriculation or post-secondary level so that they can complete their education successfully. Selected students under this scheme will get a maintenance allowance of up to INR 750 per month and several other benefits.
Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Tripura 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a domicile of Tripura state
- Belong to Other Backward Classes (OBC) category
- Be pursuing intermediate, graduate, postgraduate or doctoral courses from recognized institutes/colleges
- Have an annual family income not exceeding INR 1,50,000
- Maintenance allowance
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges
- Thesis typing/printing charges
- Reader charges for blind students
- Passport size photograph
- Attested copy of certificate/degree/diploma for all the examinations passed
- A caste certificate duly signed by an authorized Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- An income declaration by the self-employed parents/guardians issued by Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- A receipt in acknowledgment of the scholarship in previous year
Note: Prescribed application form the state government or UT administration completed in all respects should be submitted to the Head of the institution.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps below -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Application deadline: 25th February 2021
Defective Verification: 03rd March 2021
Institute Verification: 03rd March 2021
All the eligible Other Backward Class (OBC) students will be awarded the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- A scholarship may be cancelled if the recipient changes the course program or institution for which the scholarship was originally awarded.
- The scholarship is dependent on the satisfactory progress and conduct of the recipient.
- The recipient is liable to refund the scholarship amount if he/she discontinues the study for which the scholarship was originally awarded.
- The provisions of this scheme can be changed anytime at the discretion of the Government of India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more