Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Manipur 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Directorate of Welfare of Other Backward Classes and SCs, Government of Manipur invites applications for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Manipur 2010-20 from students belonging to the OBC category and studying in class 11 to research level. The key objective of the scholarship scheme is to offer financial assistance to such students to enable them to complete their education.
Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Manipur 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
An applicant must -
- Belong to OBC category
- Be studying in class 11 to research level at a recognised institution
- Have an annual income of the family not more than INR 1.5 Lakh from all sources
The selected scholars will receive -
- Maintenance allowance of up to INR 750 per month for Hostellers and up to INR 350 per month for day scholars for a duration of 10 months.
- Reader charges of up to INR 175 per month for blind students
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges of up to INR 900 per annum
- Thesis typing and printing charges of up to INR 1,000 (applicable for research scholars)
- Passport size photograph
- Attested copy of diploma/degree/certificates etc. in respect of all examinations passed
- Caste certificate signed by an authorised Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Income certificate of the parents/guardians
- Aadhaar Card
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through following steps-
Step 1: Visit the application page.
Step 2: Read the instructions carefully.
Step 3: Tick the box given in the end and click on "Proceed to Application Form".
Step 4: Fill in the contact details, personal details and academic details.
Step 5: Upload all supporting documents.
Step 6: Finally submit the application form.
Last date of application: 16th December 2019
All eligible students will get the scholarship under this scheme.
Terms and Conditions
- The students who are studying at the same stage of education that has been already passed but in different subjects are not eligible to apply.
- Students pursuing post-graduate courses in medicine are eligible to apply for the scholarship if they are not allowed to practice during the course tenure.
- Students who after passing or failing an undergraduate/postgraduate degree in Arts, Commerce or Science join any other recognised technical or professional degree/diploma/certificate courses are eligible.
- The students who are currently employed should have combined income with their parents/guardians not more than INR 1 Lakh.
- The scholarship is payable for 10 months in an academic year.
- The continuation of the award will be based on the good conduct and regularity in attendance.
- Only two boys of the same parent/guardian can receive this scholarship. However, this condition does not apply to the girls of the family.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more