Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Delhi 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC, Government of NCT of Delhi invites applications for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Delhi 2021 from other backward class students. This scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to eligible students so that they can pursue their studies. Selected students will receive maintenance allowance of up to INR 750 per month and several other benefits.
Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Delhi 2021 Deadline30-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Belong to Other Backward Classes
- Be studying at post matriculation/ post-secondary (college/University) levels within India
- Have parents/guardian’s income not exceeding than INR 1 lakh per annum
- Not be receiving any other centrally/state-funded scholarship
Degree and post-graduate level courses and research studies
- Hostellers – INR 750 per month
- Day-Scholars – INR 350 per month
Professional courses leading to degree/diploma/certificate
- Hostellers – INR 510 per month
- Day-Scholars – INR 335 per month
All other courses leading to a graduate degree
- Hostellers – INR 400 per month
- Day-Scholars – INR 210 per month
All post-matriculation level non-degree courses
- Hostellers – INR 260 per month
- Day-Scholars – INR 160 per month
All selected post-matric students will also get the following awards:
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges
- Thesis typing/printing charges for Research Scholars
- Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses
- Book bank facility for specified courses
- Additional allowance for students with disabilities, for the complete duration of the course
- Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank details of students (Aadhar seeded)
- A copy of certificate, Diploma, Degree etc. in respect of all previous examinations passed
- Fee structure
- Fee receipt
- Verification letter (for outside Delhi application)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Open the e-district portal.
Step 3: Login using existing credentials or register as a new user.
Step 4: Provide all the relevant details and follow the instructions.
Step 5: Select the scholarship scheme and upload the required documents.
Step 6: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 30th June 2021
All the candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be awarded the scholarship on the basis of academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- Caste certificate should be issued in the name of the student or his/her father’s name by the competent authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- The bank account of the student should be seeded with his/her Aadhar.
- A certificate from the institution to the effect that the student is not getting any other scholarship/stipend.
- Income certificate issued from the office of SDM of Delhi valid on the date of submission of application should be uploaded on the portal.
- The fee structure should be on the official letterhead of the concerned institute with stamp and signature of the head of the institute.
- Candidates who after passing one stage of education are studying in the same stage of education in different subject e.g. I.Sc. After I.A. or B.Com. After B.A. or M.A. in other subjects will not be eligible.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more