Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students - Andaman and Nicobar 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Andaman and Nicobar is inviting applications from the students of OBC communities who are studying at the post-matric and post-secondary level for Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students - Andaman and Nicobar 2020-21. The selected candidates will get variable benefits under this scheme.
Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students - Andaman and Nicobar 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
Students fulfilling the following criteria can apply:
- The student must be studying in a post-matric or a post-secondary level (Class 11 to postdoctoral level).
- The student must belong to OBC community.
- The student must be a permanent resident/domicile of Andaman and Nicobar.
- The annual family income should not be more than INR 1,50,000 from all sources.
The selected candidates will get the following benefits under this scheme -
- Maintenance allowance of up to INR 750 per month
- Reader charges for blind students of up to INR 175 per month
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges of up to INR 900 per annum
- Thesis typing/printing charges of up to INR 1,000 to research scholars
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Attested copy of diploma, certificate or degree of all examinations passed
- Caste certificate issued by an authorised Revenue Officer
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship closing date: 20th February 2021
Last date for defective verification: 28th February 2021
Last date for institute verification: 28th February 2021
All the applicants fulfiling the criteria will get the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- The recipient of this scholarship cannot accept any other scholarship or stipend.
- Candidates belonging to one State but studying in other State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong.
- Students domiciled in a State/UT but holding OBC Certificate in other State/UT can avail scholarship in State/UT of domicile subject to verification the OBC certificate from State where it was issued.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more