Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Uttarakhand 2022-23
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Last Updated On : 04-09-2022 Posted By : Salma
Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Uttarakhand 2022-23 is an initiative of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India to provide financial assistance to students studying from Class 11 to Ph.D. level. The selected students will receive maintenance allowance and other benefits.
Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Uttarakhand 2022-23
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be an Indian national
- be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand
- belong to EBC category
- have passed the previous year's examination
- have an annual income of less than INR 1.5 lakh
- have passed matriculation and studying in higher secondary and above
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits -
Group Courses Hosteller (In INR per month) Day Scholars (In INR per month) Group 1
a) Degree and Post Graduate level courses including M. Phil., Ph.D. and Post Doctoral research in Medicine (Allopathic, Indian and other recognized systems of medicines), Engineering, Technology, Planning, Architecture, Design, Fashion Technology, Agriculture, Veterinary & Allied Sciences, Management, Business Finance/Administration, Computer Science/ Applications.
b) Commercial Pilot License (including helicopter pilot and multiengine rating) course.
c) Postgraduate Diploma courses in various branches of management & medicine.
d) C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./I.C.F.A. etc.e) M. Phil., Ph.D. and Post Doctoral Programmes (D. Litt., D.Sc. etc.)
750 350 Group 2
a) Graduate/ Postgraduate courses leading to Degree, Diploma, Certificate in areas like Pharmacy (B Pharma), Nursing (B Nursing), LLB, BFS, other para-medical branches like rehabilitation, diagnostics etc., Mass Communication, Hotel Management & Catering, Travel/Tourism/Hospitality Management, Interior Decoration, Nutrition & Dietetics, Commercial Art, Financial Services (e.g. Banking, Insurance, Taxation etc.) for which entrance qualification is minimum Sr. Secondary (10+2)
b) Postgraduate courses that are not covered under Group-I (e.g. M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./ M. Ed./M. Pharma etc.)
510 335 Group 3 All other courses leading to a graduate degree that is not covered under Group I & II (e.g. BA/B Sc/B Com etc.) 400 210 Group 4 All post-matriculation level non-degree courses for which entrance qualification is High School (Class X), e.g. senior secondary certificate (class XI and XII); both general and vocational stream, ITI courses, 3-year diploma courses in Polytechnics, etc. 200 160 Documents
- Income certificate of parents or guardian (not older than six months)
- Caste certificate
- Permanent residence certificate
- Marksheet of High School
- Marksheet or Certificate of last exam passed
- Bonafide certificate of the current educational institution
- Bank Passbook of CBS Account
- Counselling certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' link below.
Step 2: Navigate to 'Applicant Corner'and click on 'New Registration'.
Step 3: Now click on 'Click here for other Scholarship Schemes hosted on NSP for AY 2022-23'.
Step 4: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and 'Continue'.
Step 5: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Pre Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, and write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID.
Step 6: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 7: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 8: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 9: Now, log in using OTP and fill out the application form.
Step 10: After successful submission of the application form, an application ID and password will be generated which can be used for future references.
Note - All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will cancel the form.
Scholarship Closing Date: 30th September 2022
Last Date for Defect Verification: 30th September 2022
Last Date for Institute Verification: 30th September 2022
Last Date for DNO/SNO/MNO Verification: 30th September 2022
The candidates will be selected based on the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The students studying in a different state will be awarded a scholarship by the particular state they belongs to.
- The award once made will be tenable until the completion of the course. But, the scholarship will be renewed every year.
- If a student fails the exam for the first time, the award may be renewed, but if the student fails subsequently for the second, or third time, they will be exempted from the scholarship, till the student secures promotion to the next class.
- The students who pursue their studies through correspondence or distance learning are also eligible for the scholarship.
- Employed students who take leave without pay for the entire duration of the course and study as full-time students are also eligible.
- The students pursuing postgraduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
Note - For detailed information, kindly go through the 'Scholarship Guidelines'.
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more