Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Uttarakhand 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India invites applications for Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Uttarakhand 2020-21 from students of Class 11 to PhD level. The students who are studying at post matriculation or post-secondary stage and belong to Economically Backward Classes (EBC) of the general category are eligible to apply. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to provide financial assistance to EBC students so that they can complete their studies.
Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Uttarakhand 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian national
- Be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand
- Belong to Economically Backward Classes of the general category
- Have passed the previous year examination
- Belong to the family where the annual income is not more than INR 1,00,000
- Have passed matriculation and studying in higher secondary and above
Scholarship benefits are offered in the group-wise category-
- Maintenance Allowance – Hostellers would be awarded up to INR 750 and day scholars would receive up to INR 350 on a monthly basis
- Reader charges for blind students – Up to INR 175 per month
- Fees payment – All compulsory fees payment such as enrolment, tuition, games, library, union, magazine, medical examination, etc.
- Study tour charges – Up to a maximum of INR 900 per annum
- Thesis typing/printing charges – Up to a maximum of INR 1,000 per annum
- Academic certificates, as applicable
- Family income certificate
- Aadhaar Enrolment ID or scanned copy of Bank passbook
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Application deadline: 20th January 2021
Defective Verification deadline: 20th January 2021
Institute Verification deadline: 20th January 2021
All the eligible students meeting the eligibility criteria would be awarded the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- If the scholar changes the course program then the scholarship awarded for the previously chosen program would be cancelled.
- The scholarship amount would be paid by the state or UT administration to which the student belongs.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more