Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS 2018-19, Kerala
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Kerala invites applications for its Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS 2018-19 from post-matriculation level OBC students pursuing courses among the mentioned categories for higher education and have the opportunity to win a scholarship for the same. The aim of the scheme is to support needy and deserving candidates and promote education.
Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS 2018-19, Kerala DeadlineClosed
The following are the eligibility requirements for the scheme:
- The applicant should belong to the post-matriculation level and should belong to other backward classes (OBC).
- The annual family income of the applicant should not be more than 1.5 Lakh per annum.
- The applicant should be a domicile of the state of Kerala.
- The candidates should be pursuing the following courses only:
The selected students will receive a full or partial refund of the fee paid for pursuing the course.
The following documents are required to be attached along with the application:
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Copy of identity card from the institution
- Copy of Aadhar
- Original fee receipt
- Detailed fee structure (Attested by the head of the institution)
- Bonafide certificate
- Copy of allotment memo
- Hostel inmate certificate from a competent authority (in the case of hostellers)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Take a print out of the application form.
Step 2: Fill the application form with relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form by post at the following address:
Regional Deputy Director
Backward Classes Development Department
Kozhikode – 673020
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more