Post-Doctoral Fellowships for Indian Nationals 2020 (NITIE)
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Industrial Engineering invites applications for Post-Doctoral Fellowships for Indian Nationals 2020 (NITIE) from PhD degree holders. The fellowship aims to support fellows to carry out research in the broad area of industrial engineering and allied areas as mentioned in the faculty webpage of the institute. Selected fellows will get a monthly fellowship of up to INR 65,000 per month and a contingency grant of INR 50,000 per annum.
Post-Doctoral Fellowships for Indian Nationals 2020 (NITIE) DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian national below 35 years of age (Note: For applicants from institutions recognised by AICTE/UGC or sponsored by DSIR recognised industrial organisations, the maximum age limit is 45 years)
- Hold a PhD degree or equivalent degree
- Have published quality research work/patents to their credit
- A monthly stipend of INR 60,000 in the first year of the post-doctoral fellowship
- A monthly stipend of INR 65,000 in the second year of the post-doctoral fellowship
- Non-lapsable contingency grant of INR 50,000 per annum
- Accommodation facility in the campus
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- List of publications (with the reprints of two most significant publications)
- Three reference letters
- Research statement describing past research and plans for future research
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Prepare the fellowship application with all relevant documents.
Step 2: Send all documents together by email to email@example.com or by post to -
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
Vihar Lake, Powai, Mumbai-40087
Application deadline: 26th June 2020
Selection will be based on the review of application, documents and interview performance of the applicants.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellowship for PDF candidate with prior PDF/industrial experience will be decided by the selection committee on a case to case basis.
- The extension of PDF fellowship including the proposed enhancement will be evaluated on a yearly basis and need to be approved by the institute assessment committee on recommendation from the concerned area based on their teaching and research contributions in the previous year(s).
- The Post-Doctoral Fellowship awarded to a researcher will be for a total period of two years, renewable on a yearly basis.
- The renewal of fellowship can be made on consideration of the research work carried out in the preceding year by an Assessment Committee.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more